Two cars I want to mention are Ron’s 1959 Tri-power Pontiac Bonneville convertible and Ralph’s 1936 Chevrolet ‘two door coach’. I’d captured the Bonneville cruising at Lombard on July 28th but didn’t meet Ron until this show when I had a chance to talk and shoot more pictures. I met Ralph with his Chevy at the Sears show October 7 but just noticed in editing the Winston Plaza pictures I’d seen it before.
I shot these familiar cars and I hope I’m not forgetting any.
- Jim & Carol’s silver 1965 Mustang
- Jim’s 1939 Graham Two Door Combination Coupe and here
- Charlie’s palomar red 1964 Chevrolet Corvair and here
- Fred & Dawn’s 1962 Corvair Spyder
- Rollie’s white 1954 Corvette and here too
- Dave’s red 1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass 4-4-2
- Bob’s two tone green 1955 Pontiac Catalina
- Steve’s blue 1976 Dodge Aspen, which is a regular at Forest Park
- Ron’s red 1933 Ford Three-window Coupe
- April’s red and white 1958 Chevrolet Yeoman Wagon
- close to familiar, a garnet 1962 Olds Starfire convertible like Joe’s garnet ’62 Coupe