Brookfield Car Show 7-22-2012 Photo Gallery
Here is a ‘teaser gallery’ of my photos from Brookfield;
please be patient while I catch up on my photos. Followed by my full gallery of event photos uploaded 8-13-2012.
- Joe’s Alpine alpine turquoise ’65 Cadillac Sedan DeVille has only 17,000 original miles, a 429 and 8-track.
- Don’s burgandy 1983 Ford LTD Crown Victoria in unrestored and beautiful, having won seven show trophies this season including one from the Inaugural Woodridge Cruise Night.
- Bill’s 1966 red Ford Thunderbird … he recognized me and pointed out that he sits with Bob at Monday Westchester Cruise Nights; Bob often brings his 1955 Chevrolet Bel Aire Coupe with a Continental kit; I have many pictures of the Bel Aire and also of this T-bird.
- April’s red and white ’58 Chevrolet Yeoman station wagon was similar to the vehicles my family traveled in (no seat belts then) as I was growing up. The mister brought the car to the event.
- If you don’t see your car here, you may not have been near your car when I was or there was simply not enough time. But “I’ll be back!”
Full Show Photo Gallery